Georgian Adult Education Network (GAEN) strives to support the development of relevant lifelong learning (LLL) system in Georgia, which corresponds to the Georgian reality and local challenges and ensures all citizens equal access to education.
Georgian Adult Education Network works in the following strategic directions:
- Lobbying of principles of Lifelong Learning and its internal part adult education and promoting establishment of relevant system for LLL and particularly adult education in Georgia;
- Advocates on the behalf of its members to be heard by local and central government;
- Provides targeted professional development for member organizations through structured programme of trainings and workshops;
- Develops training materials and publications for adult education providers and adult educators;
- Facilitates international cooperation in the field of adult education
- Supporting implementation and recognition of vocational training/retraining programs in the network member organizations.